Blossom is a 40ft traditional style cruiser stern narrowboat with ample outdoor space for relaxing in the sun.
In early 2017 after buying Blossom, we stripped her back to the steel and completely renovated her exterior, she is now more beautiful than ever, complete with all the mod cons you could possibly need on board.
The Living/kitchen area
The main area of Blossom is all open plan with a comfortable seating area for 2, a tv/freeview and DVD player, a selection of books and board games and a multi-fuel stove for those cosy nights relaxing after a day of cruising in the fresh air of the countryside.
The kitchen comprises of ample work surface space, a gas hob, oven and grill, a full size fridge, kettle, pans, crockery, plates, bowls and utensils.
As an added extra, we also provide tea, coffee and sugar for your stay as well as a welcome pack containing fresh milk for your first nights stay.
The bathroom has been designed to utilise all available space and is decorated with a crisp, white, modern suite and houses a toilet, full sized shower and sink with a cupboard to store all your toiletries.
Fresh, clean, fluffy towels are also provided for your stay.
The sleeping area
This area has so much hidden storage which can be used to store your clothes and personal belongings. This space includes several drawers, a wardrobe and a large over-bed cupboard, containing a 12v hairdryer and straighteners for those wishing to use them.
The double bed holds a high spec, thick and comfortable mattress with fresh bedding.
You are certainly in for a comfortable nights sleep aboard Blossom
Things you may need:
- Clothing for all weather.
- Insect repellent.
- A meal for your first night incase you dont reach a restaurant.
- Extra toilet rolls (a limited supply is provided)
- Soft bags instead of suitcases as they are easier to store.
- Phone chargers.
- Footwear with a good grip.
- Extra blankets/hotwater bottle (September onwards)
Whats included on Blossom:
- Life jackets on request.
- 12v hair dryer and straighteners.
- 2x Toilet rolls
- Plates/cutlery/pans etc
- Kitchen towel.
- Eco-friendly washing up liquid.
- Limited Tea/coffee/sugar.
- Salt/pepper/Vegetable oil.
- 1 pint of milk.
- Small first aid kit.
- Bin liners.
- A small collection of DVDS/games/reading material.
- Fold up camp chairs and outdoor table.
- Limited supply of coal/logs/kindling/firelighters.